StrategicPoint Investment Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor with offices in Providence and East Greenwich, RI is looking for a Data Processing Specialist to assist with data administration. StrategicPoint is an established and dynamic wealth management firm in the financial services industry.
Data Processing Specialist
StrategicPoint seeks a highly motivated and qualified individual to assist the Operations Manager. This individual must have the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence, and will provide a broad range of day to day technical and database support in a dynamic environment for all matters that come through the Data Processing Department.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited, to the following processes:
- Performing CRM and Billing system data entry, updates and routine maintenance
- Interacting with multiple financial reporting and billing systems, including Orion
- Creating and performing audits of multiple databases for the Operations Manager
- Displaying proficient Excel knowledge and experience for multiple vendors
- Completing interim, year-end, and ad-hoc internal and external reporting requests and various administrative tasks
The position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-5 years of database maintenance experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and experience with MS Access or similar database reporting and querying software utilizing various data sources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and proven ability to learn other software and technology
- Superior integrity, judgment and discretion
- Notable attention to detail, self-initiated follow-through, and outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple entities, competing tasks and demands
The position prefers:
- Basic understanding of financial services
StrategicPoint provides a collegial work environment and offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter describing your qualifications, experience, and compensation requirements to:
Laura Bard, lbard@StrategicPoint.com
No telephone calls or 3rd parties, please.
The above qualifications and job functions are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess these abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This description excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties.
This job description does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their manager.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.